New Crape Myrtle Varieties
Greg in the Garden showing us some of the new Crape Myrtle Varieties. He explains some of the new developements in foliage and bloom color as well as sizes. Some of the varieties that Greg talks about in the video are.
- Plum Magic – Burgundy/Plum colored foliage with Purple Blooms. Gets around 8 feet tall.
- Red Magic – Red Blooms – 6′-10′ Tall.
- Berry Magic – Berry Colored Blooms – Dwarf – 3′ – 4′ Tall and Wide.
- Pocomoke – Pink/Purple Blooms – Dwarf – 3′-4′ Tall and Wide.
- Double Feature – Reblooming – Burgundy New Growth – Ruby Red Blooms